Ways You Can Help
- We need specific prayers for the first group of women that will enter into our program. We are praying that God already starts working on their hearts leading them towards our direction. We are praying that they are ready, willing, humble, and hungry to change their life forever.
- We need specific prayers over our team. That God gives us wisdom as we navigate this new season, helping both men and women.
- We need prayers for God’s provision financially and that he continues to use faithful supporters like you and others to help us – help those struggling with addiction find freedom.
- As the women’s facility is new, we are starting from scratch! We need furniture, general home essentials, and a vehicle.
- Right now our biggest need is a vehicle. We are trying to raise 10,000 dollars to get a minivan or a vehicle that seats 6 people. We have been given $4,000 for this cause, and need $6,000 more!
- Right now our second biggest need is 2 specific bunk beds, each costing $599.49.
- Other items we need and not limited to: bathroom essentials, kitchen essentials, money for specific decor items and rugs, alongside bedding, and more!
Ways to Give
- You can give directly to our website, if you decide to give this way, please write a message in the message box located on the giving page, that this is for M18 Women’s Facility and what you want your gift to go towards
- You can also send a check in the mail written to M18 Recovery to address: 915 Scott Street, #101, Little Rock, AR. Please attach a note for what you want your gift to go towards as well.
For any questions or more info please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org