How much does the program cost?
M18 is of no cost to the resident. Operations are funded by private donations, fundraising events, and the local church.
Are there age requirements?
M18 is for men age 21 and up.
How long is the program?
M18 is a long-term residential recovery program. In order to graduate you must stay 4 months.
What do I need to bring?
Click here for a full list of items needed. During your first month, you are allowed one care package. After that families can bring you stuff every week.
Can I smoke, dip, or vape?
M18 is a tobacco-free and vape-free program but nicotine pouches, patches, and lozenges are allowed.
- M18 is a volunteer program for men who are serious about changing their lives and not a homeless shelter or an opportunity for a free ride.
- This program is designed for a 4-month stay with the opportunity to be invited to a 1-year leadership development residency upon successful completion.
- A man may leave at any time, or there may come a time when the M18 staff feels that this ministry has done all it can for me, if so, then they may be asked to leave.
- There are rules that a resident will have to abide by and they will be working every day.
- M18 is not responsible for any accidents or any debts/bills that a resident may have during or prior to his stay here.
- Residents will be conquering their addiction through the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- There is no cost to attend M18.
- There are absolutely NO women other than family permitted to visit unless the M18 Director approves them first.
- M18 is not responsible for supplying spending money. This will have to be arranged through the resident’s family members.
- M18 is a tobacco free / vape free program
- M18 does not allow the use and or possession of any devices capable of telecommunication or wireless internet access. (phones, tablets, computers, video games, etc.)
For any other questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org